This is what we woke up to this morning! These are taken out my parent's back window. (The 2nd shot is a picture of my parents' newly hydroseeded backyard!!) It's been snowing for at least 5 hours and doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon! It's OCTOBER! It actually snowed last Saturday as well, so it snowed in September, too!! I guess this is Eastern Idaho for you! Preston loves it! He says "I want to go out in the snow and get Santa!"
Contributors
Saturday, October 6, 2007
It's OCTOBER!!!
This is what we woke up to this morning! These are taken out my parent's back window. (The 2nd shot is a picture of my parents' newly hydroseeded backyard!!) It's been snowing for at least 5 hours and doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon! It's OCTOBER! It actually snowed last Saturday as well, so it snowed in September, too!! I guess this is Eastern Idaho for you! Preston loves it! He says "I want to go out in the snow and get Santa!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment