Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm be four a-years old!



Can you believe it? Our little boy is FOUR today! We had a small party for him tonight...with some friends and my cousins (8 kids in all--we're a little crazy!). It wasn't as much fun as the party we had in Meridian, but he still had fun!

After Preston opened a couple presents tonight, he gave all of the adults hugs and said "Thanks for the birthday!" (He tried to hug the kids too, but they were all too busy playing.)

Preston's been telling everyone today (including the cashier at WalMart) "I'm be four a-years old!" It seems like he's grown up so fast these last couple months. Maybe he's just getting ready to be a big brother!

We sure miss everyone! Know how much we love you!

2 comments:

tjfield81 said...

Holy cow, I didn't even know it was his birthday. I so sorry. Tell Preston happy birthday. Wow, 4 years old, that is so crazy!!!

Amanda said...

Don't apologize! We didn't even call you on your birthday! (We're awful! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!) Things were a little crazy with getting my parents packed and going to Pocatello (which is NO excuse!!). But we are so sorry! I hope you had a good birthday! (Again, we're SO SORRY!!)